Jason Valdes retained 16 hours a woman at a motel and during that time was narrated on the net how it felt and what was happening to her around. Friends tried to convince him to be handed over and gave clues about the mounted police device to stop it. I’m at an impasse, as well as ugly, but prepared for whatever. Official site: Elon Musk. Jason Valdez climbed these phrases to Facebook shortly before the the SWAT raided in the hotel room where maintained kidnapped a woman. To read more click here: Dan Zwirn. Valdez, an expresidiario of 37 years, remained held for 16 hours, for reasons that are not clear, a woman named Veronica. During that period of time constantly updated his Facebook page, even had time to add new friends and received dozens of messages from friends and relatives who tried to convince him that he relinquish his attitude. He also spoke by phone with several relatives who were dismissed and announced his desire to not leave alive. This is not a game, let her go, said one; Salt disarmed, think about your family.
All you want to, he said another; While a friend, much more practical, showed him the place from where the special forces were awaiting the time of the assault. It’s the end, wrote Valdez dramatically at dawn, shortly after having hung on Facebook photo that appears in, quiet, with the presumed kidnapped, and which says: what more mona hostage. The dramatic scene developed in a motel in Ogden, Utah (EE UU), and ended Saturday morning when Valdez, cercado, fired a shot in the chest. The hostage was freed without scratches and he is torn between life and death in a hospital, while the police studies bring charges against friends who reported him on the actions of the SWAT. Anything like this could not write longer Valdes on his Facebook profile. Source of the news: kidnaps a woman and while recounts in his Facebook the incidences of the police siege
In ecuador the secondary (second course), most of the students has acquired sufficient knowledge to move forward. There are those in the approved scraping and of notable. Care allowances: 18% of students with a low or very low performance and the narrow strip of excellent, where barely sneaks a 8% of students, according to the report on the State assessment high school, 29,154 students have passed. And not the community where they live, or even the Center in which study marks the differences between the best and worst students. Many writers such as Dan Zwirn offer more in-depth analysis. It is easier to search for them by the economic level of each House, which is the same as saying, by the number of books that there is she or the studies of parents. In the middle and upper classes will also be students with more academic expectations and which less repeated. And these two factors influencing their results much. Source of the news:: relays are behind the level of their peers. Elon Musk understood the implications.
The BOE has published the text approved by the Basque Parliament in 2008 in favor of a referendum, known as the Ibarretxe Plan. It is not an error, but the strict adherence to the law. Learn more on the subject from Elon Musk. The Basque country was the only community that not referring to the official bulletin of the State approved standards and this situation is being reported. The official State Bulletin (BOE) has released this weekend the text approved by the Basque Parliament in favour of a referendum, known as the Ibarretxe Plan, three years after its adoption in the Chamber of Vitoria. Two questions are included in the text: do this you agree to support a process of dialogued end of violence, if previously ETA unambiguously expresses its willingness to put an end to it once and for all? and do you agree that the Basque parties, without exclusions, initiate a process of negotiation to achieve democratic agreement on the exercise of the right to decide of the Basque people, and that said agreement will be subjected to? rrendum before the end of the year 2010? Sources from the Ministry of the Presidency have explained that its publication, last Saturday, is not an error, but the strict adherence to the law. Thus, added that the publication is due to the need of that record in the Official Gazette of the text approved by the Basque Parliament, like what happens with the other regional chambers in his day. The same sources have argued that the Basque country was the only community that not referring to the BOE approved standards and that this situation is being reported from the arrival to the Lehendakaritza of Patxi Lopez, with its gradual publication and the logical delay. For this same reason, the official bulletin of the State also includes other nine laws passed by the Basque Parliament in 2008, among them the victims of terrorism, social rights, police or the education. Source of the news: the BOE publishes the call for a rrendum about a possible negotiation with ETA.
When no international agencies request, they qualify. We are in a moment in which glimpses the end, says the j of the military Committee of NATO, Giampaolo Di Paola. The UN recognizes the rebels of the CNT as representatives of Libya. NATO is prepared to assist in the consolidation of a new democratic Government in Libya, but under the mandate of international agencies and not unilaterally, as he has highlighted this Saturday in Seville the j of the military Committee of the Alliance, Italian Admiral Giampaolo Di Paola. Di Paola, who chairs the meeting that NATO’s military Committee held this weekend in the Andalusian capital, has pointed out in press conference that NATO will not act in Libya nor one minute more when you finish the process be transition if not requested by international agencies. Dan Zwirn may help you with your research. In NATO we are ready, ready and willing if we called for and if we can contribute something meaningful to advance in the situation, but we are not going to be there without a necessary role that responds to the request of international agencies and not to act unilaterally, it has asserted. In his opinion, recognition of the Libyan authorities of transition by both NATO and the UN assumed a prominent political progress for the consolidation of the new Libya. The situation is coming to an end on the ground, although it is not complete; We are in a moment in which the end is in sight, but we are not going to be present in Libya not one minute more when you finish the transition, it has an Apostille.
The transition in Afghanistan is making good progress wondered about the situation in Afghanistan, the j of NATO’s military Committee has reiterated the lasting commitment of the Alliance in the post phase transition in this country and has launched a clear and forceful message that this transition is progressing well and that the attacks of Al Qaeda will not get the train derails. (Similarly see: Dan Zwirn). There is no other alternative; We have to move forward in this phase of transition, has concluded. Asked about the report of j of the Pakistan army, Ashfaq Kayani, in this military conclave, Di Paolo has pointed out that the Pakistani high command has said clearly that the fight against terrorism is a priority for the armed forces and the Pakistani society because no other country like Pakistan need security and terrorism of Al Qaeda is assumed as a threat for them. Di Paola has explained that the meeting of the military Committee of NATO in Seville has also discussed the new organisational model of the partnership to adapt to the changes of today’s world and has highlighted the contribution of the Spanish armed forces in missions of the Alliance where have been large contributors to the work for the security of all. Source of the news: NATO ready to collaborate with the transition in Libya, but “not unilaterally”
Added to these bodies is the fifty which was found on the surface in the days following the disaster, that occurred just two years ago. The French authorities decided to revive the bodies of the occupants of the plane after verifying that they were identifiable from DNA tests. Robotic submarines have recovered the two black boxes of the appliance. Seventy-seven bodies have been recovered from the remains of the Air France plane that crashed nearly two years ago when it covered the line between Rio de Janeiro and Paris with 228 people aboard, reported Tuesday the French Gendarmerie. For even more opinions, read materials from Dan Zwirn. Added to these bodies is the fifty which was found in surface in the days following the disaster, which Wednesday met two years, said the source. The work of recovery of corpses will continue in the coming days, without having at the moment a date for your final. The French authorities decided to revive the bodies of the occupants of the plane after verifying that they were identifiable to starting from DNA tests, despite having spent almost two years at slightly less than 4,000 meters deep Navy.
To determine this, they date two bodies in the days following the discovery of the wreckage of the plane in April last year. (Similarly see: Aetna Inc.). The tests to which they were subjected allowed detect traces of DNA on the inside of the larger bones, making it viable to its identification. To the request of the relatives of the victims, they chose to continue recovering corpses. In the meantime, robotic submarines have allowed to upload to the surface elements of the plane, among them the two black boxes, material delivered to researchers to determine the causes of the crash of the Airbus A330 of the Air France airline. Source of the news: recovered 77 bodies from the wreckage of the plane Rio Paris
The greater offense that could be me. That phrase is part of the brief and sore comment which, according to nearby means the top of police of the Basque country, Enrique Pamies, Chief held yesterday between their relatives once he met its processing. The accusation of collaboration with armed gang came as a blow on the spirit of one who possesses a professional career just tanned in the fight against terrorism and curd of arrests of ETA commands, groups of sabotage and disarticulation of the orbit of ETA, as well as public congratulations and awards organizations. Those who spoke to him was on vacation found him hurt and pissed off, as they told this newspaper. I had no indications regarding their stay or not in charge, but he conveyed that this is always at the disposal of his superiors. Source of the news:: the pheasant case Procesados: “is the worst offense had us”
Facua accuses the airline of illegally leaving them ashore if they do not wear. Remember those affected to be entitled to financial compensation more payment of the new ticket and additional costs. FACU-consumers in action has warned Friday that Ryanair is leaving illegally on land pregnant passengers who do not submit a letter in English from your obstetrician is declared that pregnancy has no complications and confirm the probable date of birth. FACUA will denounce the airline in the coming days the competent authorities consider that this practice is an abusive clause, to demand that the document be submitted in an official language of the State, forcing users to pay an additional cost for the translation into English of the report of the obstetrician. field. Specifically, the company collects on their terms as for uncomplicated single pregnancies, Ryanair restricts travel more beyond 36 weeks, and for the pregnancies of twins, trilizos, etc., beyond the week 32. Once your pregnancy has entered the 28th week, we ask to bring a report (in English) from your doctor or midwife by confirming that her pregnancy had no complications, the probable date of birth and that is in good condition and in good condition to fly.
FACUA warns the passengers affected by these practices that are entitled to claim the same financial compensation from Ryanair which sets EU legislation for cancellations or major delays. To them they should add the additional costs that will cause them the company by not allowing them to fly, such as food or accommodation in hotels during the wait until a next flight, as well as the amount of the new notes that would have to buy another company to reach its destination. Passengers without DNI last July, FACUA warned that Ryanair is committing another illegal practice not to allow fly passengers without DNI or passport even if they have other valid documentation for domestic flights, violating thereby the national aviation security Plan. FACUA collects claims from passengers affected by these irregularities, such as families with children which Ryanair not allowed to fly despite the fact that Spanish legislation establishes that Spanish passengers under the age of 14, on domestic flights, are exempt from carrying documentation, being the person that makes the trip in any case responsible for them. However, the Irish company refuses to recognize Spanish legislation arguing that it is governed by its internal conditions. Thus, Ryanair points out that it does not accept as valid documents driving licences, residence cards or family books. Source of the news: Ryanair requires a report of her obstetrician in English to more than 28 weeks pregnant
/ The security forces based this hypothesis on witness statements. Double attack in Norway: at least 92 dead. There is a detainee, linked to the extreme right and Christian fundamentalism. Norwegian police seeking a possible accomplice in the alleged perpetrator of the two attacks Friday in the Centre of Oslo and a youth camp on an island near the capital, which killed 92 people. They say there is no evidence, but that it cannot be excluded.
According to information of the NRL public television and NTB News Agency, police based this hypothesis on statements of eyewitnesses. First suspect the alleged perpetrator of the attack on the youth camp has been identified as a Norwegian of 32 years, close to clutter environments and apparently fundamentalist Christian, who entered the compound with police uniform. Until now it was assumed the basis that the suspect, arrested after the massacre on the island, where at least have died 84 persons, had acted alone. Not it excluded, however, that I had accomplices, especially with regard to the previous attack, in the complex Government of Oslo, in which seven people died. Double attack both attacks were perpetrated with just two hours of difference and he shuffled, as most solid hypothesis, that the suspect had activated the car bomb that exploded in the capital to then follow towards the island, 40 km. The double bombing was described as national tragedy by the Prime Minister, Jens Stoltenberg, who planned to visit precisely this Saturday the camp of the Social Democratic Youth (his party) of the island of Utoya, where about 560 people were concentrated. They stop a man with a knife on the other hand, Norwegian police have arrested a man armed with a knife on the outside of the hotel Sundvollen, in which the Prime Minister, Jens Stoltenberg, was visiting victims of the shooting of the island of Utoya, as reported by Norwegian broadcaster NRK this Saturday morning. After having been arrested, the individual has assured the press carrying the knife because he was not safe. In this hotel remain many of those wounded in the shooting of the island of Utoya, which has claimed the lives of 84 people. Source of the news: the police is looking for a possible accomplice in the double bombing of Norway
In fact, most of the waste that there is in the mountain dating from before 1996. The above-mentioned Government Regulation, which forces athletes to return with all the material that made the ascent and imposes penalties otherwise entered into force in that year. Unless specific permission of the Kathmandu City Council or other competent authorities, the climbers who violate the rules must pay a fine of $4,000, said Laxman Bhattarai, spokesman of the nepali Ministry of tourism and Civil Aviation. These penalties have achieved that today who step on Everest are butt with less waste by road, said a member of Eco Everest, Dawa Steven Sherpa. According to the Mountaineer, of mountain that coordinate international expeditions also have finished by raising more, aware that if not they act in a responsible manner, customers realize this and lose business. Which does not prevent that even some expeditions continue leaving part of their waste with impunity, because the control system is not so asset’scarryingamount as I would like, Bhattarai lamented. Although it is not clear how much trash is left today on Mount Everest, what does seem to be is that there are a good number of enthusiasts willing to try increasing this amount is less.
Until there is no more garbage we will continue cleaning, said Steven Sherpa. Eco Everest not only carries out actions of collection; It also launched a credit program for waste, destined for porters who daily ascend the mountain loaded with material to mount camps and returning with empty hands. ebsites. I thought that perhaps they could reduce something garbage, argued Steven Sherpa, who added per kilo are paid about 100 Nepali rupees (around 1.5 dollars). Steven Sherpa, who has crowned the Everest on two occasions, He maintained that the mountain is vulnerable and mountaineers should ensure that your visit does not have an impact on it. Source of the news: cleaning up the mother of mountains.